Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
May 07, 2013 —
The Fundraising Community Coming Together
March 30, 2013 —
Our Celebration in San Diego: The Change That Philanthropy Creates
February 27, 2013 —
American Philanthropy: Lost in the Politics of the Sequester
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
• Taxation Committee Releases Reform Proposals for Charities, Philanthropy
• Introducing #TheAgSafeExperience – The Road to the 2013 Conference!
• Study: Funds Raised Increased at 58% of US & Canadian Charities in 2012
• Call for Nominations for the AFP 2014 Board of Directors
• Call for 2014 U.S. Foundation Board Nominations
• AFP Announces International Awards for Philanthropy Honorees
• New Globe and Mail Supplement to Focus on Youth in Philanthropy
• Now in Info Exchange: Getting Board Members to Give, Get or Get Off
• Now in Action University: Bringing Out the Best
• This Week's "10 Things You Might've Missed (and Need to Know)"
• Free Webinar from Avectra (May 17): The Power of Crowd-contributing!
• AFP 2013 Conference - San Diego Recordings Now Available!
• Big Mac® Philanthropy Index to Launch at the 2013 AFP ICON
• Seven Steps to Getting Started with Google+
• Fundraising & Finance – They Go Together Like Milk & Cookies
• Joining the Force of 80 Million Strong – The Millennials
• Register now for AFP 2013 Webinars/Audioconference
• New Education Opportunities Before, During & After Conference!
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
- This Week's
- AFP/Rice Development
& Finance Symposium
May 13, 2013 - May 14, 2013 - AFP MD, Maryland Chapter: 2013 Fundamentals of Fundraising Program
May 13, 2013 - May 14, 2013 - AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course - Baltimore, MD
May 20, 2013
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch, Arizona
The Fundraising Leadership BootCamp: Evolving from Good to Great will explore the key issues that a nonprofit CEO must address to ensure organizational and fundraising success—transformation, leadership and change!
Who: Association of Fundraising Professionals & Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR)
What: 8th Annual Nonprofit Management Institute 2013
When: September 10 & 11, 2013
Where: Stanford University, Palo Alto, Ca.
AFP & Stanford Social Innovative Review (SSIR) present an intensive two-day institute that immediately equips nonprofit leaders with new ways of looking at strategic issues and critical knowledge and skills.
June 11-12, 2013
Rice University, TX
This symposium is designed to explore the dynamics of having these two offices collaborate, resulting in better-informed business decisions for their organizations. Senior advancement officers and CFOs will share their experiences and strategies for effective management, and participants will learn more about the complexities of both roles. Fundraisers, chief finance officers, vice presidents, executive directors, investment professionals and board members will all benefit from gaining more insight into how fiscal roles can create stability for their organizations.
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!